Once you are enrolled in CCM, you will work with your care team to create your personal care plan—made with you, not for you. Your care team can include your doctor, nurse, family, trusted friends and a care coordinator. Your care plan will have specific, attainable short-term and long-term goals that are clear and easy to understand. Then your care team will:
- Work with you until your goals are met
- Be your personal point of contact between you and the rest of your care providers in the community
- Help you connect with outside resources (transportation, care giver relief, food, shelter, finances, etc.)
- Provide education and resources on chronic diseases and prevention
- Assist with finding cost effective medications and treatments
CCM is covered by Pacific Source with $0 copay/$0 out-of-pocket. To learn more about the program, please contact Sherry Deiter, Care Coordinator, at (208) 235-7217.